Friday, April 24, 2009

A really bad week.

My dog is lost, I am sad for the loss of Eric Marshall, my sister lost one her theatre teachers, my house mom is on my case for things that she is pulling out of the air, my dad is very sad, my grandmother's sick, I've made myself sick over everything, and I'm basically just unhappy this weekend studying for midterms. I tried to write a cheery post an include pictures from Tigre, but I realized that my SD disk is messed up. I don't know what to do about that. I am trying to get myself motivated to do something other than study, like take a break to go see the city, but I just don't feel up to it. I'm really worried about my dog. I don't think she's going to be found, and she's really old. My dad thinks it's his fault, and he's sick over it. The other day, my brand new leather boots that I've only worn twice, broke! I had to call a cab to come pick me up downtown. Unfortunately, one of the numbers of the address on the building fell off, and I called the cab to the wrong place., He had to come find me, and he charged me a ton. Then, I was late to my next class, and I hadnm't finished the homework. Basically, I'm just down right now, but I guess that happens to everyone. I'm sure it wouldn't matter whether I was in the US or here. Either way, these things have gone wrong, and I'm sad! I'll work on a cheerier post next time! Hopefully I can get my camera to work and add pictures too!

No comments: