Sunday, April 5, 2009

20 ways to die in Argentina


I thought I would compile a list of the possible ways I might see the end during this semester.
1. Hit by bus (colectivo)
2. Stuck in door of bus (colectivo)
3. Stabbed in robbing
4. Shot in robbing
5. Strange virus.
6. Kidnapped by taxi driver
7. Dengue
8. Malaria
9. Falling off Iguazu
10. Swimming at Iguazu only to see a crocodile a couple of hours later
11. Hit by car in crosswalk when it says it's clear to walk.
12. Heat stroke.
13. Double decker long distance buses that don't know how to drive in the correct lane.
14. Smell from double decker bus bathroom.
15. Food poisoning.
16. Poison gas or shooting during organized march.
17. Scared literally to death at Recoleta Cemetery.
18. Don't pay off the corrupt police....... I'm not sure how this would end. Just pay them.
19. Pushed off crowded subway (subte) platform.
20. Blown up by electrical socket.
Hopefully none of these will come true, although I've had a scarily large number come close...

2 comments:

Ashley said...

Oh Chelsea... this is exactly how I have imagined my death in my dreams! It is truly a scary place! Oh, I have also imagined I may die from wayy too much milanesa!

Heather said...

Chelsea! I just wanted to shoot you a small shout out. I think Aldina's bored without you and the hall sure isn't the same! I wanted to give you a thumbs up for the wit that lies behind this post! It was very amusing. However, get back here soon and share all of your adventurous stories with us in person!