Monday, April 18, 2011

Travel, Travel and Travel


Oh my God, it is really crazy how much people can travel in the spring break. I guess it is different because we are now in Europe, there are so many places to go, nobody wants to miss out anything. A good friend of mine is going to ten different countries in two weeks of our spring break (I wonder how that works..). But if you are in Europe and you have a lot of time to travel, I would recommend getting a Euro-pass. You can get a pass specific to the regions you would be traveling in, and you can take the train to all the places you want to go, it is a lot more cheaper (also a good deal if you don't want to deal with airport security all the time).
Copenhagen is beautiful as always, days are getting longer and longer. But starting from today, I have exactly one month left in Denmark which is a bit sad, really. As I mentioned before, Denmark' world-famous park, Tivoli, has opened this week. It is time for me to pay a visit to this wonderful place. I can already see a lot of touristy buses going around the city, and people taking pictures intensely, which does mean that tourists have arrived in Copenhagen (Not that there were not many before, but it was so cold that no body dared to go out for sightseeing).
I am planning a trip to Paris, but it would not be until late May. The only problem is I would have to travel by myself (since none of my friends would be free in May). Not to mention the preparations for final exams and final papers, I am quiet busy at the moment. Hopefully, I would do well.
Here are a couple of pictures from my last trip around Copenhagen.


Rosenburg Castle

Danish Parliament


No comments: