Saturday, April 23, 2011

Coming up

I know you all are probably going crazy with my blog post overload. It has recently been assessment period and I have been working on papers. Unlike at Wofford, most classes here have two things due: an assessment (midterm) and a final. Honestly, it is kind of nerve racking. Anyway, that is why I have not been posting blogs until tonight. Also, I won't be able to post next week either because we are finally on Easter Break and I am headed to New Zealand in the morning! We are doing a tour of the South Island. We will be going to Christchurch, Greymouth, Fox Glacier, Wanaka, Milford Sound, Te Anau, Queenstown, Mount Cook, and Lake Tenkapo. I am super excited. I'll make sure to post beautiful pictures of New Zealand when I get back!

Cheers,
Allison

No comments: