Sunday, May 17, 2009

A Night Out on The Town


So, I was going to just stay in for another lazy Saturday, but I knew I had a ton of things to do. First I woke up and walked all the way down to Retiro to get my bus ticket to Bariloche. I guess I should not be going on yet another trip, considering money is beginning to run rather low, but I was talked into it by a quick "hey do you want to go." I cannot wait. Its rather rare for me to see snow, you know, being from the south and all! I walked to Retiro, then came home. Right as I was about to go see a movie, Chelsea called and asked what I was doing for the night. So, I decided to go out with her to Belgrano and have a night out. I walked up to her music school, and then we took the bus out to her place. May I say, I feel so bad for her having to live out that far. The bus ride out there was about 30 minutes, but we had a ton to catch up on. Then we went to her apartment, which again.. I felt bad she can not turn around in the kitchen. Then we headed out to China Town and ate some chinese food. It was not the greatest in the world, in fact it was rather congeled, but we had a good time anyways. Then it was time for ice cream, and a movie. We saw "Angels and Demons." This movie was spectacular, and the acting was not half bad either. We of course had to have popcorn after the ice cream. Oh and gummie sharks were not half bad either. Then it was a walk back to Chelsea's place and a cab home for me. It was about 25 pesos to get home, and 20 minutes. It was a fun night thou, and nice to get out with a fellow terrier!

No comments: