Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Bariloche Part 2


Ok, so on Saturday, the onmly excursion for the whole day happened to be a two hour horse back riding session. Little did we know what we were getting ourselves into. Forst off, it was disgustingly muddy and wet, still raining, and Ashley had never ridden a horse successfully. Second off, our guide was a *beep*. Yes, he was so bad, that he had to be censored out. I wanted to punch him in the face about five minutes into the day. He was angry in nboth english and spanish. He was harassing me and yelling at others. I thought that maybe he was just having a bad day, but I fouond out later, not that's just the way h e is. The recesptionist at our hostel explained that he had a bit of an attitude, and I talked to someone else who had recently visited Bariloche and done the same horsebacking trek, and he was awful then too. He's got some serious issues. Anyhow, I've vented for the past week, so I'm trying to put it behind me. However, on a side note, one of the Israeli guys on our trip made his horse freak out, and it ended up kincking Ashley's horse/her leg too, and she then proceeded to scream like bloody murder and fall off of her horse. She had quite the impressive bruise, and the whole episode REALLY ticked off the guide. After that, I just wanted to leave.

No comments: