Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring is coming finally...

The week after the study tour was very boring. Nothing really happened, I had a paper due and a trip to look forward to (yet another). I am going to Brussels, Belgium this coming weekend, I would be spending three days there. A few of my friends have already been there and they tell me there is so much to see in Brussels (as you would expect since it is home to the EU institutions). Since, I am personally interested in government and politics, I think it would be really cool for me to see those buildings and maybe meet a few people.
I get done with my classes at 4pm everyday. It used to be dark by that time but now that spring is coming, days are getting longer and brighter. I am very excited to finally see clear sky in Copenhagen, I am going for a little touristy walk towards they center of the city. I also need to do my groceries today so hopefully next time I would have a lot of pictures and things to talk about.
Enjoy.

No comments: