Sunday, May 15, 2011

IES Superlatives

Last night we had one of our final IES parties. We went to a bar called Travel Shack, which IES has used for a program party before as well...its a really fun place, and we all like going there. Last night was extra fun though because we had IES awards that we all voted on, kind of like funny senior superlatives..there were a few categories, and they were all a bit "teasey" but in good fun.
It was sort of sad to think that in a week, after I leave Vienna, I may never see some of these people again. It did remind me what a great semester this has been though, and I have gotten to meet a lot of really interesting people from all over the US, Europe, and Austraila.
I officially have less than a week left here, and that is blowing my mind! Finals start tomorrow, and I have a feeling this week is going to fly by.

No comments: